Let's Go Places Tours
Travel. Discover. Learn.
Let's Go Places Tours Nova Scotia
Let's Go Places Tours Nova Scotia was established in 2019 with a mission of providing local private chartered tours and transportation for various occasions. Our transport vehicle is the Lincoln SUV 4x4, comfortably sitting 1 to 6 guests, offering free Wi-Fi and complimentary non-alcoholic beverages. We are licensed, inspected and insured in accordance with the NSUARB and are members of the Yarmouth Chamber of Commerce.
* Are you a walk-on with the CAT Ferry?, no car rentals available?, we are here to help. We offer 3, 5 and 7 day tours of Nova Scotia and Cape Breton including accommodations'. Looking for a day tour... ask us to prepare an itinerary just for you!
** Flying into Halifax, Nova Scotia? We can arrange to meet you at the airport and start your pre-arranged tour package... From private transport with driver/guide, to accommodations, sit back, relax and let us tour you about the Maritimes!
Our Services and Tours include and not limited to:
We are taking reservations for the 2024 Season!
* Wine, Craft Breweries and Distilleries
* Bachelor and Bachelorette parties customized for you
* Airport Transport to and from 24/7, dispatched from Yarmouth (pets welcome in carriers), max 6 passengers
* Historic Sightseeing available for Nova Scotia and Cape Breton
* Festivals and Concert Venue transportation available
* Theatre, Special Events i.e. Saltscapes, Shopping in the HRM to Costco, Ikea
* Graduation/Reunion packages
* Cyclists and transport of bikes
* Nova Scotia and Cape Breton overnight excursions/destination packages for 2 to 7 days.. we customize for you!
Book your group up to 6 passengers and spend a day of worry free touring conducted by a local resident guide/driver. Please look us up on Facebook or Instagram.. simply click on the desired icon located below.
"Tour Trips South for Winter 2024"
our current tour package offering
We are organizing all inclusive packages to Cuba, Dominican Republic and Jamaica! Are you interested in going somewhere south for a week of fun in the sun? Are you a first time traveler, flyer, not sure where to start? Let us help you navigate your travel abroad from acquiring your passport, to boarding the plane for take-off, accommodating special needs, travel/medical insurance, clearing customs and immigration at our destinations. We can help you make your first-time trip a road map for future travels. Our group size will be limited to 24 guests. Dates, and details to be announced for January, February and March of 2024. Please check back for updates or message us to be added to our contact list at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What a guest had to say about us:
"our experience was memories in the making, our driver/guide was knowledgeable and entertaining, exceptional professionalism, we parted company wanting to see more... highly recommend!"
Tourism Business of the Year 2023
Click on for Full Size View
If you would like to find out more information about our services and tours, please message us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
You may also contact us directly by calling 902.740.5554
or by email at email@example.com.
We accept all Major Credit Cards, Interac, Etransfer and Cash.
Yarmouth, Nova Scotia